Sunday, January 11, 2009

Fiction.

Fiction? Friction. Strong convictions. I'll shatter all of your predictions, Fill your head with contractions, Evict them with this benediction: perfect form and proper diction, we see our way through these afflictionsand blindly stifle our addictions by setting up interdictions and turning our eyes away from the fire.

Objection! Cancel your affection,It reeks of absolute perfection Sponsors my new ressurection Bears witness to my defection, Eviscerates my recollection! Excuse me for my interjection, but I've dissected my reflectionand found an orthomorphic projection of my true desire.

Attraction to the smallest fraction,Can't free myself of this distraction. Contention with constant protraction, (I see it in your reaction). I'm happy with our pure abstraction; with no addition or subtraction... (I want to use 'calefaction') I offer, humbly, this redaction:of everything I've said prior.

No comments:

Post a Comment